cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bill Increase After Promo Expired.

colreal
I've been here awhile

My service discount expires on Jan 21 so on Jan 12 I called Rogers to negotiate my "new" deal for Bundled Services. Spoke to a guy named Ian who said my new deal would increase slightly due to a general price increase and some other changes. I agreed and he said he would send me an email outlining the new changes, it was never received. Today I received my new invoice and it has increased from a total (including taxes) of $346.56 to $420.22 which also includes my wireless. Bundled services increased from $181.86 to $255.86 a whooping $74.00 or 40%!!!

Today I called and the robot said i would have to wait over 1.5 hours for a real person. Such terrible service.

*** Edited Labels ***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Monthly Bill Increase After Promo Expired.

RogersYasmine

Good day, @colreal!

Thanks for joining us here in the Rogers community and we appreciate your post! 🙂 

I can understand how something like this would leave you feeling very disappointed. It's never nice to receive a higher than expected invoice. It sounds to me like one of two things may have happened here...either the new promotional discount didn't quite make it onto your latest invoice OR perhaps the agent made a mistake and did not add the promotion correctly. Either way, we would really like to get to the bottom of it with you and try to make things right.

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation