cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Modem Swapped -New Modem Not Authorized On Account

Zare12
I've been here awhile

Hello, I have Hi speed internet with Rogers for more than 10 years, my modem recently stopped working a week ago, technician came and brought a new modem that wasn’t authorized. Before he left he told me that will take 24-48 hrs for a new modem to start working . I am calling every day to Rogers and they keep saying that they working on it and the system doesn’t allow to authorize a new modem and usually the technician brings illegal modems and it takes time to authorize a new modem.
Thinking to change provider if it will take another week lol, omg. I don’t understand even what are waiting for and how long it will take to authorize a modem.

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Modem Swapped -New Modem Not Authorized On Account

RogersJo

Hey @Zare12

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂 I hope you're staying safe and sound. Thank you so much for your loyalty and tenure with us! Over a decade is eons! 🙌 This is certainly not the type of experience I want you to be having. I absolutely understand how imperative it is to ensure you stay connected especially during these times. We'd love for you to stay! 

With that said, please feel free to reach out to us at @CommunityHelps and we'd be more than happy to have a look into this for you. In the event that you're unfamiliar with our private messaging system, feel free to Click Here

RogersJo 

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation