Missing Data

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Missing Data

Sorry for posting my  ?Question? on here--So if anyone here can Answer this Next Question, Thank's !!!... 

There are -(3 Gigabyte's)- of Data MISSING from the "Circle" of My Shared Data-plan. The Total of "Gigabyte's" should read -(18 Gigabyte's) & the "Circle" Only Read's -(15 Gigabyte's).. Where are My "3 Extra Gigabyte's"???.

*Edited Labels*

Solved! Go to Solution.
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Missing Data

@rmillar61 wrote:

Sorry for posting my  ?Question? on here--So if anyone here can Answer this Next Question, Thank's !!!... 

There are -(3 Gigabyte's)- of Data MISSING from the "Circle" of My Shared Data-plan. The Total of "Gigabyte's" should read -(18 Gigabyte's) & the "Circle" Only Read's -(15 Gigabyte's).. Where are My "3 Extra Gigabyte's"???.

*Edited Labels*

@rmillar61 you can call Rogers and ask them what the detail of your plan is, or send a PM to @CommunityHelps with your account details and ask them for help.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @rmillar61

Contact Rogers and have them check ur account out.. Ask to speak to a tech support agent for wireless if they can not find anything.

Unfortunately this has happened to me and without contacting Rogers tech support, u won't know much. Thankfully in my case it was a glitch and still had it.

@CommunityHelps can assist you as well and see what they can do!

Hope it gets resolved! 🙂

I've Been Here Awhile

Thanks, Rick...