MasterCard Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alexreidca
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: MasterCard Promotion

RogersLaura

Hello Community!

If it has been more than 6 weeks since you've had your service(s) installed and you still have not received your registration email or if you have successfully registered for your gift card but have not received it within the allotted amount of time (electronic gift card within 1-2 weeks by email or a physical gift card within 3-4 weeks by mail), we'd like to help follow this up for you! **NOTE: Please be sure to check both your regular inbox and junk mail folder for your registration email and/or gift card.**

If the above applies to you, kindly send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can investigate further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

eridel
I've Been Here Awhile

I'm on the same boat. I still have not received the Rogers MasterCard prepaid card for $150. My ignite was installed in Nov 2020. I registered for promotion in early Feb 2021. I have been following up but I'm just getting a standard reply of "we are looking into it". Hello Rogers????
PatReilly
I've Been Around

Re: Mastercard promotion

I applied for my prepaid master card on February 11, 2021. It is now April 6,2021 and I still have not received my card. When can I expect to receive it. It should have been delivered to my by now. I had Roger ignite installed at my home the end of last Dec. 2020. ???????????????

alexreidca
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you Laura for your input, however, I've been waiting for a week over 6 months!.. I want to love Rogers but have decided to take the CCTS route, again after six months of waiting. I feel sorry for the thousands of others who gave up with the "investigations" and I'll let CCTS take the baton of my patience from here on in.

Folks should file a quick complaint with the CCTS - they can help and somehow I have no doubt they know very well about this problem. https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/for-consumers/complaints/

You can decide is this worth 4 hours of your life to grind down Rogers to admit a problem or let CCTS handle your complaint. I appreciate Rogers for allowing us the forum to share our common complaint that unfortunately requires a third party to intervene to resolve.

sgaginer
I'm Here A Lot

I did get mine after a long wait it takes a few tries to get the right chat person I think in a way, you shouldn't have to chase something like this though no I agree.  It DOES happen eventually though I will tell you that..........

Reaz13
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi @RogersLaura, I got my rogers ignite installed Nov 28, 2020 but still did not receive any email about $150 prepaid card. Can you please urgently look into it ? I have talked with customer rep many times and have chatted with rep online as well but every time was given different timeline with no resolution.
Agt
I've Been Here Awhile

I think I found the place to send a PM. What or Who do I put in the “Send to” box? I’ve tried CommunityHelp, @ CommunityHelp , RogersLaura....none of these are recognized.
Agt
I've Been Here Awhile

Revised my own problem. Now recognizing CommunityHelps
nanny2046
I've Been Around

I installed Rogers home internet around Oct 2020 and was told I would get a $250 MasterCard prepaid as a new joiner.

Rec'd an email in Nov but the name "TOM Sxxx" (Edited - Keep personal info private) on the email was not the name i registered (Gxx Wxx) with Rogers, so i just want to double check if this is fishy email, but no one can ever come back to me with an answer.

So i reached out to Helloworld Customer Care in Mar, after couple weeks chasing, finally rec'd an email from Rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions.com, but what makes me more frustrated and angry are they don't even check what they have resent, IT WAS STILL THE ORIGINAL EMAIL with incorrect name "TOM Sxxx" (Edited - Keep personal info private) and the prepaid credit already EXPIRED ON 2021-FEB-28.

How can one of the biggest telecom company in Canada, the after sales service so poor and un-efficiency.