MasterCard Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
blahblah44
I've Been Around

Re: MasterCard Promotion

Signed up for Ignite TV and internet on November 28, 2020 and was promised a $250 prepaid mastercard. Received registration email on December 30, 2020. Received registration is complete email also on December 30, 2020 and was told to expect card in 2 weeks and to check my spam folder. I've been checking all folders and received nothing to date. Today, February 17, 2021, I received the following email:

Hello valued customer,

We hope you are enjoying your Rogers services and have received your Rogers Mastercard prepaid card sent to you by rogers@prepaiddigitalsolutions. Please make sure to check your spam folder if you don’t see it.

Thank you for choosing Rogers.

I have received nothing so far and am extremely frustrated at the number of follow-ups and phone calls I've had to make and now it seems Rogers thinks I've received the card already.

Can someone please look into this?

RogersLaura

Greetings @blahblah44,

Thanks for sharing your recent experience with the community and congrats on it being your first post. 🙂

I'm disappointed to hear that you still haven't received your gift card after taking all of the proper steps and waiting so patiently! I wouldn't be too happy myself.

Would you be able to send us a Private Message so we can investigate this further for you? For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

Jhernz
I've Been Around

Has anyone heard anything yet? It's been about 2 months for me and still no email regarding the $250 promotion MasterCard I was promised on signup. This like so many others have stated feels like such a scam. Since I work in an electronics store I'll be sure to make mention of this with future customers.
Reaz13
I've Been Here Awhile

Hi, I am going through this problem as well. I called 4 times and chatted 2 times with Rogres support and every time i am getting same response that "It will take 2,4,6,8 weeks" Now it is more than what was said to me still nothing. I ordered the ignite internet on Nov 28th, 2020 and was promised $150 gift card.  Can someone seriously let me know what else i can do ? This is getting really frustrating. I have the chat transcript and everything is noted in the ticketed as well under my account whenever i called.

sgaginer
I'm Here A Lot

Waiting on mine also huge run around so disappointing been 5 months now like seriously. Honor the promo you promised give me a break! And yes I've pm'ed you before you reply

kaipomauli
I'm Here A Lot

@CatherineOttawa and All
My brothers and sisters, I bring a message of hope.
My watch is now at its end. For some of you, it has just begun.
I can confirm that this is not an hoax, and there is light at the end of the tunnel XD
After 2. 5 months of constantly (had a reminder set every ten days) keeping Rogers and the community moderators here engaged on my case, I received my full digital $250 gift card yesterday and was able to spend them immediately on a new pair of skis online (was not gon leave it even one day to maybe disappear on me no sir) and the skis are paid for and on their way!
For those wondering, it really is like a digital credit mastercard with card number exp date and CVV, you are able to spend anywhere. Mine had a 2022 expiration date.

Ask for the link to the registration page from Rogers! Whats messed up is that the providers of the gift card prepaiddigitalsolutions or what not are a separate entity than Rogers. They need to actively check you had your rogers installation. They will only make that check IF you register on their registration page (name, rogers account, email with rogers etc). I was given this link manually as a last resort by a Rogers customer rep, but they could have given it to me the first time I called six weeks after installation! Because guess what? I got my actual gift card 10 days only after I registered on that page. I still had to write emails to rogersfulfillment@helloworldfulfillment.com (automatic generic 'we will look into this' replies most of the time), but nothing can get started until you register on that registration page! After six weeks if you have not received the automatic email leading you to that page, Do not hang up with your Rogers customer rep until they provide you with the registration link. Their internal 'escalation' procedure leads nowhere!
In summary, do not despair! Keep at your valiant efforts and claim your dues.
It has been an honor to battle with you on this thread XD
KaipoOut
CatherineOttawa
I Plan to Stick Around

Congratulations @kaipomauli!  I always believed that this day would come.  And that's a great post about the link to the registration page.  I never went through that process - but I did have to go full legal.  A link to the registration page is an easier solution.

Enjoy the skis!  They are a badge of honour and you should use them with pride.

Catherine

sgaginer
I'm Here A Lot

Yay glad you got yours, I'm still waiting from middle of Sept, never gotten a thing period ever from anyone, been "escalated" quite a few times the stories are ALL so similar cracks me up.  Tony is on my case, hopefully we'll figure it out soon also, so annoying grrrrrrr.

fahoodie
I've Been Around

I'm still waiting for mine. I got my internet package on Nov 26th 2020 and now it's Feb 2021 headed into March (Almost). I got an email to register for it 22nd of December 2020 which I did and from then on zero emails related to the status of the gift card... It has been 3 whole months now...
Leevmac98
I've Been Around

Got a deal with Rogers. The offer came with 2 tv boxes and fast speed wifi and a $250 MasterCard if you are with them for 6 weeks. At 7 weeks we called about the MasterCard. Was told I'd get an email to register for the card. The only email o got was saying thank you for registering. I didn't fill out any information to get the card. When I called Rogers to ask what is going on they told me to email a third party who was giving the card out. Emailed the third party and got nothing back and this was 2 weeks ago. This is frustrating. Stop ripping off and lying to your customers. I'm starting to think this is a scam just to get more clients. I'm ready to leave Rogers and find a new company.