MasterCard Promotion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Ksaleib83
I've Been Around

Re: MasterCard Promotion

I got my ignite installed in November based on that promotion. I never got any emails to even register for it and gave been waiting. Checked my spam mail as well.
RogersTony

Hello, @Thedude62 & @Ksaleib83

@Ksaleib83 - Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

It's disappointing to hear that you both have not received the promotional gift cards that were promised to you upon signing up for services. 😞

We definitely want to look into this for you to see what is causing the delay and try to get this resolved for you both. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can get started.

Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

RogersTony

jj88
I've Been Around

When I signed up I was told I would receive a $250 MasterCard. The promotion was up to $350 but I didn't get the home security so I was told I would receive $250. I just received an email saying my gift card was ready but it is only for $150. This happen to anyone else?

kaipomauli
I'm Here A Lot

Called Rogers yesterday because after 6 weeks since sign up, unsurprisingly like many in this thread, have not received no emails.
I am now told to wait 10 extra days b4 receiving the email (that will supposedly in turn make me receive the actual gift card max 6 weeks later) after the issue was 'escalated' XD. This is fascinating. I feel like I am doing a treasure hunt for a mythical treasure.
Will keep you guys posted on the unfolding events.
CatherineOttawa
I Plan to Stick Around

Hang in there! It’s a little more like Monty Python and the Holy Grail than a treasure hunt. 🤣
Winter54
I've Been Around

I did not receive my master card promotion card for $150 I installed nov 17 2020 it is now Feb 3 2021 ?????
kaipomauli
I'm Here A Lot

Imma hang in there @CatherineOttawa I believe! 😂
Sapphire27ca
I Plan to Stick Around

For the person who was meant to get the $250 card but got the $150 email, yes this happened to me also. I thought it was a typo in the headline of the message but I subsequently got another email for my $150 card. I’m now waiting for Rogers to fix this with the card company.
Sameer1130
I've Been Around

I moved to a new address in end of October'20 and my wifi equipment was changed as per new address requirements hence the home internet rates change was also applied. I was offered a 100CAD prepaid gift credit card which was to be sent to me by mail. It has been 3 months, a number of calls, chats and numerous emails but I am not getting any reply from Roger's. It is like an ordeal . I have also emailed hello world fulfillment many time alongwith all reqd details but getting no response. Pls help me on this...
RogersZia

Good evening @Sameer1130

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagining how disappointing this experience must've been for you. I appreciate the steps you've mentioned that you have already taken. 

We'd be happy to review your account and promotion to determine what may have caused the delay. Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started. You can learn more about our private messaging system here

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia