cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Marketing Calls From Rogers

phantom1976
I've been here awhile

So just after I moved to where I am now I got a call from a Rogers sales agent who told me that he's the sales agent for the building and can get me a great deal. I said I already am a customer but would love to hear what he can do for me, he said "Oh you're existing ? i can't do anything for you good bye" 

Fast forward to six months later same guy calls me to give me the exact same speech, thinking gee maybe something I might have changed I say I am still a customer. Again he says Oh, can't do anything for you bye. So I guess I should look forward to his call again in another few months to be told he can't do anything for me?

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Marketing Calls From Rogers

RogersYasmine

Hello @phantom1976!

Thank you for posting your concerns here in the community forums! 🙂

I don't blame you for being both puzzled and disappointed by the marketing calls you've been receiving. Normally, our outbound agents are aware of your account status before reaching out. I do apologize for any mix-up.

If you would like for us to remove you from our internal marketing lists, we can certainly fulfill that request for you. We can also review your existing services to see what other options or promotions you may be eligible for at this time. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Marketing Calls From Rogers

RogersYasmine

Hello @phantom1976!

Thank you for posting your concerns here in the community forums! 🙂

I don't blame you for being both puzzled and disappointed by the marketing calls you've been receiving. Normally, our outbound agents are aware of your account status before reaching out. I do apologize for any mix-up.

If you would like for us to remove you from our internal marketing lists, we can certainly fulfill that request for you. We can also review your existing services to see what other options or promotions you may be eligible for at this time. Feel free to send us a PM @CommunityHelps to get started.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Kind regards,
RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation