MONARCH/MATTAMY New Home Owner question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

MONARCH/MATTAMY New Home Owner question

Hello everyone,

Just sure if this is the right place to post this, however it is worth a try as I have had no luck at all.

I am a new homeowner and bought a home with Mattamy/Monarch homes in the Scarborough area in Ontario.  I received a call from Rogers that Monarch/Mattamy homes had given my information to them as a new home owner.  I missed this call and a voice message was left about Monarch/Mattamy and Rogers Canada offering "new home owner internet/cable promotions."  I am curious if it is possible to be directed to this department has I had no luck with Rogers regular numbers.  

Any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks,

Abe  

*Added Labels*

Re: MONARCH/MATTAMY New Home Owner question

Hey @Abe86,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank for posting your inquiry!

We certainly want to help you get clarifications on this.

What number did you dial to reach someone from that department?

To contact out Sales team for residential services, call 1 (866) 210-4059.

They're available daily, from 7 am to midnight EST.

First time occupants of a Mattamy home, in certain areas, could be eligible for a specific promotion.

We have the ability to forward your information to the team in charge, to see if you meet requirements and then go ahead with the account creation/activation.

Please reach out to us via Private Message @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info. If you are not familiar with our messaging system, you can check out our Blog.

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

New seaton Pickering MATTAMY New Home Owner question

Hello we just got our new home and heard of a 6 month or 1 yr rogers/bell promotion for free internet pls contact me  we are interested

Good evening @Rjcanada,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

We definitely appreciate your interest for Rogers services at your new residence. However, we do not have the ability to assist with your new account activation, through the Community Forums platform.

Please refer to post 2 of this thread for more information. You can reach our residential services Sales department at 1 (866) 210-4059.

They're available daily, from 7 am to midnight EST.

I'm confident they'll have the ability to further assist you! 😉

RogersMaude