Lost phone-- what are my options?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Lost phone-- what are my options?

Would really love to find the phone I lost vs getting a new one.

So many sentimental things on that phone that I don't want to lose.

Is there a different way to verify the phone finder to my phone? Can I call support and prove I am who I am and attached to that number?

I really need to find that phone, and didn't know about the phone finder program until after I lost it.

Really heartbroken, someone please help me.

***edited labels***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Lost phone-- what are my options?

Hello smash89

Sadly there is NO way to find the phone unless its turned on still and has the sim card in it. If someone found it, they most likely wiped the phone and took the sim card out

Sadly at this point there is no program to find the phone. Its lost for good :(. Believe me i have been threw this as well but nothing can be done :(. The only way it will be found is if the sim card is still in the phone and the phone is turned on with your sim in it. Other then that, there is no way:(
I've Been Here Awhile

The sim card IS still in the phone. It still rings.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello smash89

The only way to find it at this point is if you signed up for Rogers phone finder. If u signed up for that before then you will be able to find the phone with the sim card out.

Rogers reps have no way locating the phone. So caliing in will not do much
I've Been Around

So I had a plan on my iphone 5c. If i get a new phone, can i transfer the plan i had to my old phone to my new phone?

Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Hello @Dinorawrus44,

The answer is yes. I am assuming if you lost your phone, you also lost the sim card with the phone? If yes, you can go to a Rogers retail location and pick up a new sim card according to the new phone you have (sim card sizes vary according to phone). The phone you have should be locked to Rogers, or unlocked. Your plan will continue on the new phone 🙂

Hope this helps.

RogersHassam