Lost CBS Sports Network

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Lost CBS Sports Network

I just got an e-mail saying " an answer to a post or thread you are following on the Rogers Community Forums has received an accepted solution!" What does this mean? Nothing I see here is what I would call accepted in any way shape or form.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dougjp:

If you look at post 2, you'll see it has been labelled as a "solution". This may not be a solution to you, but it is an explanation of what happened.

Many people don't bother reading their bills, but Rogers usually does advise people several months in advance if possible.

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

High time to revive this thread. Why? Because Rogers in its Ignite package could bring this back as an individual pay channel.

And additionally, the most important reason to Rogers, note that after the time that has passed since deleting it, it is still available on Bell Fibe TV, Cogeco and Eastlink. Deletion was a mistake. Now they could get bonus marketing points by announcing a major network sports channel being added.