Looking to talk to a sales rep. That I spoke with last night

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Looking to talk to a sales rep. That I spoke with last night

I called the customer service phone number last night and spoke with a very nice representative named Amar. He was suppose to return my call tonight but he didn't. I'm trying to reach him but the call center told me there is no way to transfer me or give him a message to call me. They are only interested into taking my order .I appreciate them trying to help but I want to deal with who helped me in the first place. Can anyone get a message to Amar and ask him to call me. Jennifer Stacey

Re: Looking to talk to a sales rep. That I spoke with last night

Greetings @JenniferStacey!

Welcome to our Community!

I am pleased to hear that you had such a wonderful experience with Amar that you want to continue with him. Unfortunately, our inbound call centre agents do not have personal lines at which they can be reached directly. I am sorry.

Our call centres operate on an inbound basis only so that you always reach the next available agent. If you do not want to call in, we can also offer full end to end support for your Rogers products here on the forums.

Regards,

RogersCorey