Live Chat really sucks!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Live Chat really sucks!

Hi @Delrosa21

That's definitely frustrating to deal with. We would like to turn around this experience for you.

Can we help you with your upgrade? 

Let us know!

@RogersPrasana

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Delrosa21 Read the "Live Chat Sucks" thread from the beginning. I too had a useless live chat experience. I could not scroll the form I was supposed to fill out to see the top part of it and didn't have all the information available unless I went and dug through a stack of paperwork. CSRs disappearing and leaving you hanging does not help.

Reducing the zoom might help seeing the whole form I've been told. Rogers is the only site I know where you have to do stuff like that. Right now I'm on my desktop because my laptop is down. It has a CRT monitor and even if I reduce the zoom to where the text is so small it's unreadable, I still have to scroll to see the right hand side of the screen.

I highly recommend using the phone instead of live chat.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I have been waiting for around 2 hours, and nothing happens. They transfer me all the time to different people. Now, I am being transferred to the 3rd person. For 30 min no one replies. That's probably the 3rd time I am trying to get something done through live chat, but do not receive anything except hours of waiting. A very poor service.
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

And now great, because of "You can not access this page without being directed here by a Rogers customer care representative", I was not able to see anything! I spend 3 hours for nothing! Great job, Rogers!

I cannot wait to change the provider!

Highlighted

Hi there @camomile,

Welcome to the Rogers Community.

Thank you for sharing your situation with us. I can imagine how upsetting it must be to wait a long time on hold for a live chat agent.

It would be our pleasure to assist you if you could elaborate on the nature of your inquiry. What exactly do you need help with tonight?

The page you're referring to would be the authentication form, if I understand correctly.

If you were provided with a link that had expired you can go back to the chat window and ask the representative for a new/valid one.

Were you able to get your issue sorted after all? Let us know! We'd like the opportunity to assist you.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude