Limited options for data in Manitoba

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Limited options for data in Manitoba

Hi.  My plan is up for renewal and I've been looking at my options in Manitoba.  As well, I have a son who's plan with another provider is up shortly.  He currently has an unlimited data plan, but the company he is with has very poor options for roaming in the US.  This is important because he just got a new job driving long-haul into the States.  We were thinking of my getting a Share Everything plan and add him as a second line.  The problem is that we can't see any options for a data limit higher than 10GB in Manitoba.  As I said, he is used to unlimited data in Canada with his old Canada-only trucking job, and I currently have a 3GB plan.

Long story - short question:  Is it possible to get more than 10GB on a plan in Manitoba without paying $50/GB in overage charges?

***Edited Labels***

Re: Limited options for data in Manitoba

Hello, @hogger_jeff

I appreciate the research you have done about the options available for the data, we can try to explore other options based on your account status. I’m going to send you a private message from CommunityHelps. Please check our message via the envelope icon that appears on the top right-hand side of your screen when you are logged in to the forums.

Thank you for understanding,

RogersMoin

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I had left the computer after I posted this, so the limited option request you gave in the private message had expired.

Hello, @hogger_jeff

No worries, I'm in the process of sending the secure form again. Please check your PM box in exactly 3m from now. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

Form submitted. Wasn't sure about the PIN so left it blank.