cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Large wireless data buckets

BlueSkiesTruth
I plan to stick around

Hello everyone, just curious if there are any power users here with a large data bucket in their wireless plan. Curious to find out if I use too much data.

*** Edited Labels ***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Large wireless data buckets

RogersMaude

Good evening @BlueSkiesTruth,

Thank you for your post! Nowadays, we rely heavily on our smartphones to stay connected, so I totally understand your desire to have a plan tailored to your needs.

With Rogers Infinite, you have unlimited data. There are no overage charges which means you can stream all the video, music and content you want, worry-free. Beyond your max speed data, it continues at a reduced speed. We send you a text message notifying you when you have used 90% and 100% of your included max speed data allotment. You'll have the option to purchase a Speed Pass to add more max speed data to your plan before the end of your billing cycle if the need may be.

To better understand the nature of your inquiry, we'd need a bit more information. Please answer the following questions, so we can address your concern accordingly:

• How much data do you use per month in average?
  • Do you normally have access to a Wi-Fi network at home?
  • What province are you in?

Our plans vary depending on your area code. For example, if you're in Ontario, you can get a Rogers Infinite plan that includes 100GB of data at max speed for $175.00/mo +tx. You can find more info at www.rogers.com/infinite!

RogersMaude

Re: Large wireless data buckets

Hi Maude, thank you for your response. I think I might have made a mistake and posted this in the wrong area. I was trying to encourage a discussion, rather than searching for help. Is there any way I can move this question to a more appropriate area? Thank you Maude 😊
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation