LTE stopped working after price plan change

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sf1983
I've Been Around

LTE stopped working after price plan change

Yesterday I moved from a Share Everything plan with 2 lines to two separate plans using a corporate rate.

On one of the lines, LTE then stopped working and no amount of restarting data services and the phone will change that. 

Any ideas how to resolve? 

***Added Labels***

RogersMaude

Re: LTE stopped working after price plan change

Good evening @sf1983,

Welcome and thanks for posting your concern to the Community!

Having access to Rogers LTE network is key to stay connected.

We definitely want to provide you with the help you need.

From what you mentioned, I assumed that by using the term "LTE" you meant mobile data, is that correct?

If not, are you able to connect to 3G, HSPA or HSPA+?

To further assist you, we'll need more information from you. I'm sorry you may feel like I'm asking a lot of questions.

Are you confident that both individual corporate plans include voice, text and data?

Since you're no longer on a Share Everything (shareable) plan, If the price plan on the line in question does not include data, you will only be able to access it while connect to a Wi-Fi network.

If you tried everything you could think of, you may want to refresh your network connections or we may need you to get in touch with us.

Looking forward to your reply!

RogersMaude