Issues with upgrading to a Samsung S10

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Issues with upgrading to a Samsung S10

I informed the sales person that I needed a good, sturdy phone and I was told that the S10 was what I needed. I haven't had it a month and already this dainty, cheaply made garbage is showing signs of not being able to withstand the conditions at my work. I had a Rogers store rep put an Otter box Defender with Glass screen protection on it. He screwed up the Glass installation and the Otter box appears to be missing parts! Because I work away for 2 weeks at a time, Roger's thinks I am going to swallow the bill. Also, the Roger's billing department took their money almost half a month early and stranded me over 9 hours away from home! Thanks Roger's. My 11 year old son is waiting for his Dad.

***Added Labels***

Re: Issues with upgrading to a Samsung S10

Good evening @User5568,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thanks for bringing your concern to us.

I am sorry to hear you've had a poor experience around upgrading your phone and any hardship you've faced surrounding it.

The Samsung S10 is a solid phone. However, depending on your work environment, a protective case might be required. An OtterBox should be up to the task. Have you returned to the Retail Store location you bought the case from? If not, it is what I would recommend you do, so we can look into the case for you further.

We can certainly look into your billing issue as well! You can reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps. Please click HERE, for instructions on how to send a PM.

Best Regards,

RogersTim