Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with the Rogers Winback from 7X

arsalanahmed
I've been here awhile

Hello 

I wanted to reach out for some help.

In the middle of August, I received a call from 7X where they offered me a win-back deal from Rogers. The deal is as below: 25GB for $45, each additional line (extra 3 lines) was 25GB for $36 - Support Reference # "I1873917364".

The sequence of events as per my understanding: 

1. 7X does my credit check and sets up the lines
  2. The lines were supposed to be 1 Primary + 3 additional. They set up all wrong, with wrong benefit codes and charges. 
  3. I received 3 esim cards, instead of 4 physical sim cards. 
  4. I called Rogers - they canceled the 3 lines, saying these were set up wrong with inconsistencies. 
  5. They said they will get some details from 7X and call back.
  6. Waiting for 45 days for the call back from the winback team at Rogers. (Support Ref # "I1885936400"
  7. During these 45 days I have called Rogers several times (lost count), and each time the support agent sends an email to the winback team and asks me to wait two more days... 

I wanted to propose 2 solutions should Rogers wish to pick one:

Solution 1: Since the credit check was done and 4 lines were approved, please set them up and send me the physical sims so that I can port my existing numbers and move happily to Rogers. I am sure Rogers can honor 7X winback promo credit check and promise. 

Solution 2: Please tell me that Rogers can't do it, and let's move on with our lives. Its been 45 days now. If 7X is incompetent to respond back to you in time, then make a decision and move on. Why keep me waiting for Rogers to call me for 45 days?

i would like Solution 1 to move forward, but either way... please let me know..

thanks

Arsalan

*** Edited Labels ***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Issue with the Rogers Winback from 7X

RogersCorey

Greetings @arsalanahmed!

We'd be more than happy to look into this matter for you to find out what's going on with the offer.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Private message sent , and another one passed and still waiting…

One month passed…. Still waiting
Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation