Is rogers still forcing new plan on HUP?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Is rogers still forcing new plan on HUP?

Anyone recently did a HUP and was still able to keep grandfather 6GB?

***Edited Labels.***

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Is rogers still forcing new plan on HUP?

Hello Rog85

Unfortunately if u want to do a upgrade on ur account u must change ur plan to one u of the plans they are offering. You can contact Rogers and see what they can do tho. The stores have no access to do anything.
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

You only need to change your plan if you want a smartphone - if you want a Smartpick device you can keep that grandfathered 6 gig plan of yours.  You can see Smartpick devices through Rogers.com - otherwise you'll need to switch to a Shareeverything plan.  I would call in to see what plans they have available for you.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello phatmillips82

While that is true most with a 6GB plan will need to change either way unless somehow a rep at Rogers can keep them. As i said call in and see what plans they can offer to the OP an see what they can do for the OP.
I Plan to Stick Around

I work at a call centre and we have no problems keeping grandfathered priceplans for smartpick devices - its only for smartphones that we have a mandatory shareeverything plan migration

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello phatmillips82

That is correct. Never in my posts did i say that u can't grandfather ur plan to a smartpick device. Either way we are both correct and gave correct answers 🙂
Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation