International Calling Rates

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

International Calling Rates

Why is it IMPOSSIBLE to locate the calling rates for calling internationally from my Cell Phone...?!?

After EXTENSIVE digging, I was able to find a page where I can see the rate for the wireless HOME PHONE, but nowhere is there information for Cellular customers. What Gives?

Typing "International Rates" into the search bar should INSTANTLY provide a link where one could view this information. Instead it is not only obscured, but NOT EVEN AVAILABLE??

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: International Calling Rates

Good evening @knotaklu,

Thanks for your post & Welcome to the Forums!

I totally understand the importance of knowing what you'll be charged for making those long distances, depending on where you place the call.

Here is how to access the different International Rates, for calls originating from your cellphone:

1. On Rogers.com, click on the "Shop" tab, then on "Wireless" in the drop down menu.

Sans titre1.png

2In order to view the information you are looking for, select "Add Ons".

Sans titre.png3. Then, click on the "Long Distance" tab of the "Add Ons" menu.

4. On the right hand side, you will see the "Long Distance Rates by Country" button.

Sans titre2.png

5. In the search bar, enter the name of the country, for which you are looking to obtain the rate per minute.

Don't forget to take a look at the Long Distance Preferred Rates Value Packs, in case you need to use them a bit more for a specific length of time. They can be added and removed at any time!

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Hey RogersMaude,

Thanks for providing me with the information I was looking for!

I hope you have access to some kind of web development team/feedback where you can ask them to make this easier to find.  This information should easily come up when someone uses the Rogers search bar and uses the most obvious search term; "International Calling Rates".  I find it very frustrating at how difficult this was to get, especially when I know this must be a VERY common thing people search for; probably even the number one search term.

You are very welcome @knotaklu!

We're happy to know this answered your question.

We'll make sure to pass along your feedback to the appropriate party for review.

Thanks again!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Calling to the U.S. from Canada..

I am currently using "Share Everything 2GB-Prem Tab" plan.

How much will I be charged per minute if I call my friend in the U.S. with my plan?

Does "Unlimited Canada-Wide Calling" include it?

Or it is just an international calling?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@lim1206:

Did you try the steps outlined in post 2 of this thread?  (I realize your post may have been moved to this thread)