cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation fee for Rogers Ignite

sable1969
I've been around

Is anyone else being charged an installation fee of $149 when changing your current Rogers service to Ignite ?  Website indicates that a $39 install fee is waived but then at end of the call I was advised of this much higher install fee and that it couldn’t be waived ?  

*Added Labels*

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Installation fee for Rogers Ignite

RogersMoin

Hello, @sable1969.

Thank you for posting your query, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Congratulations on migrating to Ignite TV! I hope your transition was smooth and you’re enjoying it.

Ignite Express Setup allows convenient, contactless and fast equipment delivery for easy self-install and virtual assistance so you can confidently set up your service! And the setup fee is $39.

However, if you opt-in for Pro Install, in-home support to set up their Ignite Internet, TV, Home Phone, or Smart Home Monitoring (SHM) Automate services, then the fee is $149.

Let us know if you have any further questions!

Cheers,

RogersMoin

ChanPatr
I plan to stick around

If you order an Ignite bundle online, I've read online that Rogers may waive the $39 Ignite Express Setup fee. Something worth inquiring about to get confirmation.

jays77
I'm a trusted contributor

Not being a techie and having no interest in the home phone or or security system would the set-up fee be discounted or still the standard $149 

ChanPatr
I plan to stick around

Your set-up should be pretty straight forward. I’m assuming Internet and TV only.

https://www.rogers.com/ignite-bundles/self-install

You can probably do it yourself. Above link says Rogers ships you the equipment with instructions and there is also support provided too.

Rogers will need to comment if any of the setup fees can be discounted or waived.

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 in conversation