Im on a contract, can I switch over to my family member's share everything plan?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Im on a contract, can I switch over to my family member's share everything plan?

My brother is going to get a share everything+ plan with 30 gigs data and he wants to add me onto the plan, but Im already on a 2 year contract. So is it possible for him to add me as an extra line even if Im still on my contract, or do I have to terminate my contract so he can add me? 

***edited labels***

Retired Moderator RogersAsif
Retired Moderator

Re: Im on a contract, can I switch over to my family member's share everything plan?

Hello @Serenity_

Yes you would be able to move to your brothers account Smiley Happy  You would need to perform whats referred to as a "Transfer of Responsibility" since the account you are moving to is under your brothers name.

Depending on your device, you would be placed on an "Additional Line - Premium Tab" or "Additional Line - Smart Tab" pricing option.

Visit our pricing page here for more info

RogersAsif