cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Mait1
I've been here awhile

Hi
I changed my plan to and ignite internet and tv bundle back in February and was supposed to receive a $100 amazon gift card as part of the promotion. I have never received this despite having contacted customer service twice and being promised a follow up. Has anyone else had this issue?

***Edited Labels***

114 REPLIES 114

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

So finally earlier this evening, I finally received a call from the Office of the President. A casemanager called me and to make this a short one, I was given 200 instead of 150.

Glad I found this website and other great helpful individuals.

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
Right on! That’s awesome. Remember to pass it on other people. They need to know!
I hope you enjoy your small victory😀

ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

heartinottawa
I've been around

I have a print out of the Transcript from my conversation with rogers, offering me a $250 prepaid master card if you sign up now.  The I get an email for $150 gift card. That is one hundred dollars off the promise.  Feeling like they do a BAIT AND SWITCH.  This isn't right. Wouldn't look good on rogers if social media and the news heard about this.

Re: ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

shonali94
I've been here awhile
You can use the chat transcript in your submission to CCTS & they’ll give you what they owe you. I chose a bill credit instead of the gift card because I wasn’t interested in waiting any longer. The office of the president only gave me a $225 bill credit, so I guess they offer different people different amounts, maybe based on the services they have with Rogers or how long they’ve been with them and how much they spend monthly with Rogers.

Divyeshkumar
I've been here awhile

When I took Rogers service that time one offer was running 150$ Walmart gift card but I didn’t get Walmart gift card so I complain about it so after few days I got 100$ Amazon gift card but not Walmart so could you able solve this issue please today Again I complain but I would not get response quickly so I miss that chat but if you could solve out this that would be great . Thanks

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
Take it up with CCTS

xinqiaolu
I've been here awhile

I got Rogers Ignite installed at early Dec 2020. I did not receive email from Rogers, so I called in early Feburary and a Rogers employee filled the gift card form for me. But after two months and a lot of phone call to Rogers, and Rogers sent emails to Helloworldfullfillment, I still did not get email about Giftcard. Can anyone tell me how can I fill a complain?

Thanks.

xinqiaolu
I've been here awhile

What did you do to get $200?

Marinacacic
I plan to stick around
File a complaint with the CCTS it’s easy and fast

JumaRez
I've been here awhile

Amazon Gift Card- in the same boat sailing the open seas since December 2020!!

I hope my delima gets resolved as well.

DONE

called the rep.

Called the help desk

sent email to fulfilment got Reference # I1648700593

Still waiting for the $250 Gift card.

Topic Stats