Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Yes I did within a day or two and they told me that I had a case and they were proceeding with filing a claim against Rogers. I should hear something within two weeks.
I Plan to Stick Around

After I filed the complaint it took 10 days then I got a call from the office of the president. He obviously wanted the matter resolved. I ended up with a $250 credit on my bill. That gift card doesn’t exist and that promotion was not legitimate.
I'm Here A Lot

That's great. I filed aswell and haven't heard from anyone as of yet!😔
I Plan to Stick Around

Be patient.
Like the other guys said once you filed a complaint they notify you about proceeding. Once that happens it’s a short time for resolution with the office of the president. Be prepared.
I chose asking for consideration because of the aggravation and time that I spent having to contact customer service on Twitter and through the forum and email. Me having to chase this down! Come on! Thats not ok. I pay my bill on time so don’t mess with me please. 😀

I'm Here A Lot

Thank you. 😊
I'm Here A Lot

So finally earlier this evening, I finally received a call from the Office of the President. A casemanager called me and to make this a short one, I was given 200 instead of 150.

Glad I found this website and other great helpful individuals.
I Plan to Stick Around

Right on! That’s awesome. Remember to pass it on other people. They need to know!
I hope you enjoy your small victory😀
I've Been Around

ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

I have a print out of the Transcript from my conversation with rogers, offering me a $250 prepaid master card if you sign up now.  The I get an email for $150 gift card. That is one hundred dollars off the promise.  Feeling like they do a BAIT AND SWITCH.  This isn't right. Wouldn't look good on rogers if social media and the news heard about this.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

You can use the chat transcript in your submission to CCTS & they’ll give you what they owe you. I chose a bill credit instead of the gift card because I wasn’t interested in waiting any longer. The office of the president only gave me a $225 bill credit, so I guess they offer different people different amounts, maybe based on the services they have with Rogers or how long they’ve been with them and how much they spend monthly with Rogers.