Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ignite TV Promo - Amazon Gift Card

@RogersZia I did check but no such email even in spam since the time I subscribed.

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks I will be filing a complaint this morning. This is great advice. I didn’t know this existed otherwise I would have contacted them ages ago.
I've Been Here Awhile

I will definitely contact CCTS.
Thanks
I've Been Here Awhile

I filed the complaint this morning.
Goodluck to all of us.
Merry Christmas!
I'm Here A Lot

Me too. I also filed a complaint.

Good luck to all of us.

Happy holidays!
I've Been Here Awhile

I am told that I was offered $100 GC and not $150 though I fairly recall in the conversation about $150.  It is applicable if you are an existing rogers wireless customer.

Moreover, hiked the price of my plan by 2 dollars + tax immediately. Though I was given 3 months credit after chasing Rogers, the commitment was for 12 months when I agreed to stick with Rogers. Will take it up with CCTS.

I've Been Here Awhile

I was promised a $150 Amazon gift card.

My services were installed back in August.

Hello World refuses to send me the gift card.

Why can't Rogers help me?

Every time I ask for help, they don't do anything to resolve my issue.

Would you prefer it if I boycott Rogers services and cancel my Internet services with you?

I Plan to Stick Around

https://www.ccts-cprst.ca/

Here’s what you are going to do you gonna click on the link and you’re going to file a complaint. That’s what we’ve all done.
I've Been Here Awhile

Did anyone hear back after filing a complaint?
I Plan to Stick Around

Yes. After my submission to ccts, took 3-4 days after initial acknowledgement email to get confirmation that complain does fall within mandate.  Then about a week later, Roger's office of president contacted me by phone in the evening to discuss resolution. They were anxious to close it quickly.

I rejected the first closure notice from ccts which was initiated by Rogers as I had conditions:

-I had not received the gift card yet.

-root cause be determined and documented.

-balance of others on forum and in promotion receive their gift cards.

About 1 week after the call from Rogers, I got a gift card email for amazon.

I lost out on points 2 and 3, but I fought for it. I got lip service only for those points. I was forced to close complaint. I am not happy that there are many others like me whom struggled to get a gift card that was promised.