Ignite TV Equipment Return

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV Equipment Return

I just received my empty box with a label in it to return my Ignite TV equipment. Question is how does Rogers want the equipment packaged to prevent damage since they didn’t include any bubble wrap or anything to wrap the equipment in. Do I just throw it in the oversized box, tape it up and put the label on it?

Re: Ignite TV Equipment Return

Hello @JML7425,

What a great question! We truly appreciate your care and consideration when it comes to returning our equipment to us. 🙂

You may return the Rogers equipment using the box as is by placing the equipment into the box and just taping it up securely. You may also want to include your account information inside the box for easier processing of the return. Once complete, you should be able to either drop off the package at the nearest UPS store or call UPS at 1-800-742-5877 to request a pickup. 

If you would like to include your own bubble wrap to help further secure the equipment from any possible damage that would be kind, but it's not required. 🙂

Have a nice day!

RogersLaura