Ignite TV Equipment Return

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite TV Equipment Return

I will start my rant by mentioning I just spent 37 mins trying to LOG IN the forums ( to complain) ... not sure if it’s my Rogers wifi , Rogers data network or Rogers website that is the issue ( common denominator “Rogers “ ) so annoying !

I had 4 ignite recievers and wanted to return two .... the ONLY WAY this can be done is by shipping the boxes in .... tech is not allowed to take them back and I’m not allowed to turn them in at retail location ..... I was told they can only be shipped back.

I ship the two recievers/remotes in two separate boxes ( as instructed) by UPS to don mills warehouse. As per tracking numbers both boxes were delivered/ received by “Larry” in morning of Jan 30. Shortly after Larry received the two boxes .... both of the recievers were removed from my account ( no longer on my equipment list). Seems logical right? The recievers are no longer tied to my account ( nor should they be) BUT THE NON RETURN EQUIPMENT CHARGE OF $220 + HAS NOT BEEN REMOVED/CREDITED/ADJUSTED
I have called in 3 times now asking why the fee has not been removed and apparently “ as soon as we locate the boxes in our warehouse we will remove the charge !” WHAT?? It’s been 5 days .... and as far as I am concerned I am in the clear and now it’s LARRYS PROBLEM , not mine ! I sent them back ( tracking and proof of delivery available) ... Larry signed for them and removed the boxes from my account .... so Larry is responsible for the items. Not me !!

It is unfair that Rogers will not allow me to hand equipment over hand to hand ... ignite boxes are only allowed to be shipped and clearly that leaves the customer liable for whatever Larry decides to do !!!

The fee needs to be removed immediately , I have my proof of delivery .... go charge Larry !!

*** Added Labels ***

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Ignite TV Equipment Return

@Redzzzz  Just curious, who paid for the shipping? Sure hope it was Rogers.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Good evening @Redzzzz,

Thank you for taking the time out to explain the issue in detail and thank you for being so diligent with the return process. We'll definitely try and get this resolved for you in an expedient manner. When you spoke to customer service about the charges, did they open up a case for you? 

We'd be happy to review your account to identify the cause of delay, please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps to get started.

Looking forward to hearing from you 🙂.

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

@OLDYELLR Yes Rogers did. They shipped me empty boxes with return labels inside. I ship them back with the recievers ( each receiver had to be shipped in its own box )
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersZia I spoke to concierge ( 3 of them) and I’m being told it has been “escalated and warehouse will contact me” I missed a call from Rogers today - no message left. When I called back to find out the status , concierge again tells me - the equipment has still not been located. ( and they “understand how this may be frustrating “ — which is even more frustrating )
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

@RogersZia can y’all initiate a pm to me- I can’t seem to get one started. Plz reach out to me I can provide you with my account number and the ups proof of delivery ( Larry ) for both boxes also.
I appreciate your help
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Redzzzz  How to PM below:

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Rogers-Community-Forums-Blog/Get-to-know-your-Community-How-To...

Or you can simply click on @RogersZia and go to the right side of the screen to "Send a PM" or similar depending on device and browser - assuming you're logged in.

I Plan to Stick Around

@57 thank you