Ignite TV Bundle Pricing without the Home Phone Service

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Ignite TV Bundle Pricing without the Home Phone Service

was doing some shopping around here for  a new bundle ie:  Ignite Premier  what i am not able to find is what the cost would be if i didnt want the phone ? my internet is bad enough and the idea of using a rogers phone which wont wrk when my cable goes down.

*** Edited Labels/Title ***

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Ignite TV Bundle Pricing without the Home Phone Service

@hiho  For me, when I signed up for Ignite TV, Home Phone was a $0 add-on.  I could have declined it if I didn't want the service but it would not have changed my monthly fee.  For those who declined Ignite Home Phone, they could add it later but they would be charged an additional installation fee since a technician needs to be dispatched to install it.

my internet is bad enough and the idea of using a rogers phone which wont wrk when my cable goes down.

If your Rogers Internet service is not working well, you REALLY need to get this investigated and fixed before switching to Ignite TV.

As for the reliability of Ignite Home phone, mine has been very stable.  (My XB6 gateway is backed up by a UPS and that keeps everything alive, at least until Rogers' battery backup gives out.  I also have a mobile phone for an additional backup.)  I have had only one outage, and that was due to heavy machinery cutting fibre AND taking out power to my area.  By contrast, I have had NUMEROUS outages with Bell Home Phone, so switching to Ignite didn't make me nervous or hesitant.