Ignite TV - Billing Confusion

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Ignite TV - Billing Confusion

Hey Everyone,

I had switched my services about a month ago to the Ignite TV, internet bundle and I received my bill a few days ago, the bill was very confusing and I tried contacting Rogers to try to clarify my bill, I wasted almost all of my morning yesterday getting bounced around to 5 different people, and being told different answers. I was then in contact with a Manager  from Rogers Management Office and he assured me that a manager was going to contact me within 24 hours. It is now far past 24 hours and have yet to hear back from any manager. Maybe it is my bad luck but Rogers customer support have gone downhill over that last while and I have been a customer for over 20 years. I am now looking to Bell I have had a few people recommend Bell. Just wanted to share my experience with everyone and if you have the same misfortune you are not alone.

*Added Labels*

I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Ignite TV - Billing Confusion

@sag1

There is a good chance that your will be lucky, there are just as many complaints about the customer support and bill on the other service.

The first bill can be confusing but I have found it to be accurate. It prorates the first month charges as you most likely did not being the service on the first day of the billing cycle, and fully bills the next month. Then there are the one-time charges.

If all the features, services, and prices you want are the same then pick the provider that you think is better.

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: Ignite TV - Billing Confusion

@Bplayer 

Thanks for your reply and advice, there were some errors with my bill which finally got resolved. I have been with Rogers for so long that hick ups with billing may occur from time to time especially when adding or changing services or products and I know Rogers is not alone, which I completely understand.

What I went thru yesterday was just shocking and disappointing, I  have never had to face the amount of incompetence and just out right wrong information from more than one Rogers representative it was beyond ridiculous...Just my two cents and I hope nobody experiences what i went thru.