cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Internet Gigabit Ultd upload change?

LePeR1898
I plan to stick around

https://imgur.com/a/fPuDj4A
I noticed on the new Ignite Smart Stream promo page it lists the old "Ignite Internet Gigabit Ultd" with an upload speed of 1 Mbps.  for anyone that has 30 right now is it being lowered to push us to upgrade?

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Ignite Internet Gigabit Ultd upload change?

Hello again, @LePeR1898

Thanks so much for the additional details. I have forwarded this to our Rogers.com teams to review.

They should get it corrected shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersTony

Hello, @LePeR1898

Thanks so much for your post and for catching this error on our website. 

We can confirm that this is a typo on the website. The upload speed for our legacy gigabit internet package remains at 30 Mbps and is not being reduced to only 1 Mbps. We will be happy to forward this to our Rogers.com teams to rectify. Can you confirm exactly how you reached this specific page? If you can provide us with the steps you took so we can try to replicate it would be most helpful.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

LePeR1898
I plan to stick around
I just clicked the new upgrade available link in my Rogers account and it brought me there.

Hello again, @LePeR1898

Thanks so much for the additional details. I have forwarded this to our Rogers.com teams to review.

They should get it corrected shortly. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention.

RogersTony

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation