Ignite 250u bundle?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I'm a Regular

Ignite 250u bundle?

Hi

We currently have Ignite 250u, Extra Plus cable and a wireless plan with Rogers, and we want to port our Bell landline into Rogers home phone. I was looking at the bundles and they look like really good deals, however even the most comprehensive bundle would have me downgrading my internet speed to the Ignite 100 package, where I would prefer to keep my Ignite 250u and eventually move up to Ignite Gigabit when it is offered in my area.

What I would like is a bundle solution with the Home phone unlimited north america calling + 500 international mins and 6 features, Ignite 250u internet and extra plus cable. Is this possible at all? Is it at least possible to get the home phone with north america calling and international minutes on its own?

***Edited Labels*** 

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersHassam
Retired Moderator

Re: Ignite 250u bundle?

Hi @jackthecompguy,

We can certainly look into this further for you and would need to access your account. I am going to PM you from @CommunityHelps. Please keep an eye on your inbox and reply to the PM when you are online. 

Thanks,

RogersHassam 

Rogers Employee lockdown2341
Rogers Employee

While I'm sure that Hassam is handling your inquiry personally (you're in good hands) I'll just put some information out there for anyone else reading.

The Ignite 250u is eligible for any of the currently offered bundles. The bundles listed on the website aren't actually fixed bundles, just the most common ones. You can actually bundle any combination of the internet packages, cable packages, and the two home phone packages.

Also the Unlimited Canada-Wide and Unlimited North America home phone plans are not available on their own and can only be added when you take a bundle.

Hope this helps out anyone else reading this.

I'm a Regular

Thanks 🙂 Checking PMs now.

I'm a Regular

Thanks for this info...thats really helpful. Cheers