INTERNET OPTION TO PAY BUNDLED ACCOUNTS

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

INTERNET OPTION TO PAY BUNDLED ACCOUNTS

I have bundled accounts, what do I add as the payee to make a payment via internet banking, I only see separate options , wireless, cable etc

***edited labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.
Retired Moderator RogersArthur
Retired Moderator

Re: INTERNET OPTION TO PAY BUNDLED ACCOUNTS

Hi @IOC,

Thank you for your post and Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

I understand you're trying to find out which service to select for your online banking payment option (wireless, cable etc). It's sounds like you're on a consolidated plan, if this is the case I recommend you select the wireless option.

Thank you for your patience,

RogersArthur

Rogers Employee ShakTiburon
Rogers Employee

Re: INTERNET OPTION TO PAY BUNDLED ACCOUNTS

Hey @IOC

as @RogersArthur said, if you have a consolidated account, under payee chose Rogers Wireless

Easiest way to know if you have consolidated account and to confirm what to enter.
9 Digit account number = Wireless / Consolidated
12 Digit Account number = Cable/Internet only

So if you get a bill that is Wireless (Cellphone), Homephone, Cable TV and Internet. You have a consolidated account and you should use Rogers Wireless Payee and it would be 9 digits.

12 Digit (Rogers Cable Payee) would be only if you have Internet and/or Cable TV but no homephone and/or wireless (cellphone).

Hope that clarifies it :]

and welcome to the community! Hope you enjoy the warmth and support we have from our members. (even though it's getting cooler outside! 😮 )