I see ROGERS COMMUNICATION CA as a CLOSED ACCOUNT on my CREDIT BUREAU and its showing balance i owed

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I see ROGERS COMMUNICATION CA as a CLOSED ACCOUNT on my CREDIT BUREAU and its showing balance i owed

So i moved back to canada 4 months ago. and i tried to apply for the loan and it shows ROGERS COMMUNICAITON CA as a CLOSED account and showing balance i owed. 

i think this is from back in 2015 so i searched up my old email account and it has few emails from rogers and 

MJR CAPITAL which i assume its a colleciton agency. 

so my question is im wondering if rogers has sold my account to the COLLECTION AGENCY isnt it supposed show on my credit bureau under the collection agency? and if they have sold the debt to them and closed my account 

doesnt it supposed to say $0 under ROGERS CLOSED ACCOUNT and the BALANCE SHOULD SHOW UNDER THE COLLECTION AGENCY?

but i see my balance under the ROGERS COMMUNICATION as a CLOSED ACCOUNT 

what do i do resolve this. what department should i be talking to or should i call back to MJR CAPITAL EMAIL says "MJR Capital Services Inc. has been authorized by Rogers Communications Inc. to notify you that your account is now due in full." 

but since it says my balance owing is under rogers communications on my credit bureau. and i want to resolve it then should i be talking to rogers ?

Re: I see ROGERS COMMUNICATION CA as a CLOSED ACCOUNT on my CREDIT BUREAU and its showing balance...

Good day @promoter92,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thanks for your post. Smiley Wink

Making sure you're taking care of outstanding debts is the right thing to do for your credit!

If your account was assigned to a collection agency, you must contact them directly to resolve this concern.

The amount you're currently owing for that account is now in their hands.

Please reach out to MJR Capital Services Inc. directly. For more information on how to get in touch with them, visit http://www.mjrcapital.com/contact_us.shtml.

Hope this helps!

RogersMaude

I've Been Here Awhile

Re: I see ROGERS COMMUNICATION CA as a CLOSED ACCOUNT on my CREDIT BUREAU and its showing balance...

Even though it says owed balance is from ROGERS CLOSED ACCOUNT?
I should be contacting MJRCAPITAL?
If i resolve it through the MJR then it will says paid in full under ROGERS CLOSED ACCOUNT on my credit report?

Hello again @promoter92,

Thank you for your reply!

Once your debt is in the hand of the collection agency, the payment needs to be made to them in order for this to be correctly handled and updated accordingly on your credit bureau report.

Have you had a chance to contact MJR Capital Services?

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude