cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I require the contact information for the presidents office to escalate an issue.

oshawaguy
I plan to stick around

I have spent multiple hours and multiple sources to try and rectify our account, which has only been partially address.  Per the account details/agreement we just received last month:

"If you have a concern that was not resolved, then we invite you to submit a Share a Concern form (located at rogers.com/contactus) and we'll respond within 1 business day. If you're not satisfied with the resolution by one of our management team members, then you also have the option to speak to our Office of the President or even directly with the Ombudsman office. If after following these steps you are unable to resolve the matter with Rogers, the Commission for Complaints for Telecom-Television Services (CCTS) may be able to help. You can contact them at: ccts-cprst.ca or 1-888-221-1687."

If someone could please provide this information I would appreciate it.

Thanks.

*** Edited Labels ***

22 REPLIES 22

Re: I require the contact information for the presidents office to escalate an issue.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

That information is not made public. If you have not already, use the Share a Concern form. The office of the president will then get back to you in 1-2 business days.

https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

If you have done that already and are not satisfied, then you can try the CCTS.

Re: I require the contact information for the presidents office to escalate an issue.

oshawaguy
I plan to stick around

I appreciate the response.  The issue now is even more perplexing as I am being put in an information feedback loop.

I contacted Rogers via the "Share a Concern" form you provided.  Took the time to write the details and sent it.  To my surprise that reached out to me with this:

"We have reviewed your submission and identified that our Escalations Team/Management Office is best equipped to address your concern. For immediate service, they can be directly reached" (number redacted for the purposes of this posting).

The reason I reached out in this post is because I have already contacted the "Escalation Team/Management Office" and only had partial success.  I am being sent to the same team that didn't get this correct the first time?

I've been with you for a long time, I promote your company through use of your email and word of mouth, I reject your competition who constantly market to us.  We would just like some basic accountability for the process. 

When we have a confirmed account change sent to us by the Management Team, provide this confirmation number and asked a simply account question, why would the issue require a call back to the same internal Rogers department?  This requires further time and effort for an issue that appears to me to be rather elementary.

Wouldn't it make better sense in a difficult market if Rogers maintained a positive reputation with long time loyal customers?  I support your company but customers shouldn't have to chase account errors around.

Please advise accordingly.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@oshawaguy : I'm not sure what the issue is, but if you have not received the desired results with the two methods you mention, perhaps contacting the moderators on this forum will help.  I have found them most helpful, but even they can only go so far:

When logged into the forum, click on  @CommunityHelps   .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while they get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

ChanPatr
I plan to stick around
When you fill in the "Share A Concern" form and submit it, do you receive any confirmation? After clicking on the Submit button, the button just turned grey from red. There was no confirmation provided. I haven't received any confirmation from email either.

mcneil1974
I've been around
16 weeks and my problems still exists

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mcneil1974 : What is the problem?  Please provide details?  If someone doesn't get back to you in a few days, then the issue is not being addressed.  There is no need to wait 16 weeks.

Gaujan1
I've been around

Hello

I have been without Internet for more than 3 weeks now. The issue has been escalated multiple times to no avail. I filled in the "share a concern" document over 48 hours ago hoping it would finally provide a resolution but I haven't heard back yet.

Greetings @Gaujan1!

Is your Internet still out today or have you since got your callback or had the Internet come back?

If you should still require help for your Internet connection, we'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

xo
I've been around

I have the same problem. I tried phoning multiple times and 'share a concern' and they put me back to the phone loop. On hold for another 20 minutes and counting. The site says to contact the office of the president, but they do not provide that information. 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@xo : Did you use the link as provided in post 2 of this thread and copied again below?

https://www.rogers.com/contact/share-a-concern/

Once you fill out this information, it will take a bit of time for them to respond - any amount of time from several hours to 1-2 business days.  If you do not hear from them in that time frame, you may wish to try again, or contact the CCTS.

You can also try contacting the mods on this forum by clicking @CommunityHelps  and sending them a message, as outlined in post 4 of this thread:

Good morning @xo!

How long ago did you "Share a Concern"?

Follow-ups to concerns submitted through "Share a Concern" usually take 1–3 business days, which does not include weekends and holidays.

Regards,

RogersCorey

danthe
I've been around

They took about $xxx from my mother-in-law's account then had the nerve to say the estate still owes money she died over a year ago and refuse to have it escalated

Hello, @danthe 

Thanks for those details, I can imagine how frustrating this has been for you. We'd like to take a look at this for you and try to help you get this resolved.

Please send a private message at @CommunityHelps so we can gather your info and get started. Not familiar with our private messaging system? No worries, click here.

We look forward to hearing from you.

RogersTony

Shaunshaun
I've been here awhile
The office of the president is a joke .. Toney from their contacted me and was absolutely terrible
I encourage everyone to put in a BBB complaint and a CRTC complaint

SFORDYCE
I've been here awhile

I signed up with 4 lines moving from Freedom mobile.

Rogers sent 3 of the SIM cards but the 4th SIM card and phone was sent from warehouse and not properly addressed (Only the street number and 2 letters of the street address were showing. These 4 lines were sold at the previous carrier as a package and at Rogers based on discounts so we need to port all at the same time. Rogers would not respond in time so the courier sent it back to warehouse (the courier said only the shipper could update the address). After over a week the President's Office was involved and said they would intercept package. They failed to do it on time and lost it at the warehouse - and the phone and SIM were disconnected from the account. I have been unable to reach anyone since. I do not know who to contact as they all cannot reach the President's office and they are completely unresponsive. I have done all to attract attention: BBB complaint, CCTS complaint, posts on twitter to get attention to the social media team now. It seems nobody cares.

This was Rogers mistake and a simple one re the address but there is no means to contact anyone and this is just getting worse.

I have a family member in an emergency with a relative in a coma and need to resolve this but I don't know who to call. 

President's office has a phone without extension that you need an extension to call. Their emails are not answered.

Do I just give up and go to another company or is there any other means of getting Rogers to respond?

Activation is partially done so going elsewhere will just escalate this dispute. Staying seems impossible as Rogers just ignores everything.

I know I asked that the phone they contracted to sell me should be delivered as this was not my fault - I expected the same of better phone but Rogers just remains silent and has taken no position on this whatsoever. I seem to have run out of all options. 

**Labels Added**

Kgordon112
I've been around
I’m getting no help from Rogers. I feel terribly undervalued as a customer after literally spending over $40,000 over the last 8 years

Good evening @Kgordon112,

Welcome to the Community!

It is definitely disappointing to hear you are feeling undervalued. If you could be elaborate a little bit about your experience we may be able to help you or make an appropriate recommendation.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

Hello, if you don't mind me asking, how long did it take to get a response from them to say your concern is being escalated? I am super frustrated as I have been attempting to get a problem rectified since November, and have yet to have it resolved, so I have written 3 messages where it says "Share a Concern" and I have yet to hear anything back from them. It is so unbelievably frustrating when you have to wait approximately 2 hours to get a hold of someone, then ppl promise you they will do things to fix the issue, but yet it never happens. I have even waited on hold for 2 hours, then I finally got through, only to get hung up on, the lady never even gave me the decency of a call back. I don't know how they expect us not to get frustrated. I have been a loyal Rogers customers for years now, and I have supported your company through some big struggles that you've had, and this is the way you treat me, as a loyal customer. It's such a slap in the face. I am currently on hold, been waiting 1 hour and 50 minutes, to speak with a manager, a prerequisite to be able to talk to someone at the office of the president. It's so wrong!!! I seriously feel like I'm banging my head against the wall. Any help would be very much appreciated???

Good evening @Omgoodness66 and welcome to the Community!

I hope you're doing well. Complaints received through the rogers.com form are directed to the appropriate escalation level for handling. It can take up to 72 business hours to be contacted by an internal member of our team.

Please let us know if you have any questions or concerns.

RogersZia

DariaMelnyk
I've been here awhile

Unfortunately, I have faced rather simple issue to be resolved but not with Rogers - for me it`s been since the end of December 2023 still not resolved and even progressed anyhow after two form about Concern were submitted! 

All that to say that I feel you and oshawaguy and other folks above very well with frankly unacceptable and negative experience with Rogers nudging exhausting all channels they provide for different services. When they need payment or selling products, they are the first at your doorstep, when collaboration is require to get things straight, not their problem....just frustration and still making attempts cause the issue has a monetary impact. Thanks for these posts - I have to turn to forum to find something more if any applicable, thought! Good luck to All!    

Topic Stats