cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I can't find my Account number!!!

Jasper2
I've Been Here Awhile

My sister and I share a data plan, I had the privilege of enabling and disabling her and my data whenever we feel like we might go over our plan of 5gb. I turned off my sisters data, and now our cycle just restarted and we have fresh data. But since the app always crashes (Seriously always crashes) I can't turn it back on. Now she's stuck with no data. The reason why I'm looking for my account number is because maybe I have better luck turning it back on online. but when I log on, it asks for my account number where i cant find anywhere. Please help ASAP my sister really needs her data back. 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: I can't find my Account number. . !!!

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Jasper2

You have multiple ways of getting the account number.

1). When you signed up with Rogers, the contract you have or email should have given you a account number. Check that and see.

2). You can contact Rogers by dialing *611 in your account and give them ur information and once you are in the account, ask them for the account number so you can log into ur My Rogers account (Only the account holder and Authorized Level 1 can do this.)

3). You can go into any of your local Rogers store, show photo identification and give ur information to them, once thy log in they can give u the account number as well ( as said above this can only be obtained by the account holder and level 1)

4). Last but not least, you can try contacting @CommunityHelps and see if they are able to do this for you!

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18

Meowmix
I'm a Trusted Advisor
Hello @Jasper2

You have multiple ways of getting the account number.

1). When you signed up with Rogers, the contract you have or email should have given you a account number. Check that and see.

2). You can contact Rogers by dialing *611 in your account and give them ur information and once you are in the account, ask them for the account number so you can log into ur My Rogers account (Only the account holder and Authorized Level 1 can do this.)

3). You can go into any of your local Rogers store, show photo identification and give ur information to them, once thy log in they can give u the account number as well ( as said above this can only be obtained by the account holder and level 1)

4). Last but not least, you can try contacting @CommunityHelps and see if they are able to do this for you!

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

Jasper2
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for this, I finally found it.

Re: I can't find my Account number!!!

Capinecchia1
I'm Here A Lot
Don’t know my number I font get paper statements

Hello @Capinecchia1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

It can definitely be frustrating when you cannot find your Account Number, Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can provide you with the Account number.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Capinecchia1 wrote:
Don’t know my number I font get paper statements

Do you b=not see it when you sign in to My Rogers?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

beni2
I've Been Around

how to find my acct

OLDYELLR
I'm a Senior Advisor

@beni2This is a forum, not live chat. Read all the messages from the beginning of this thread.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Good day @beni2,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

For many reasons, you may need to have your account number handy. 

We want to help you shed some light on this.

To know how to obtain your account number, please refer to the solution (post 2 of 9).

If you decide to reach out to us for assistance, send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can definitely provide you with your account number.

For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out this blog.

RogersMaude

unable to find my account no. while activating my sim, account no. is required and i dont have the same. Kindly provide the same so that i can activate. 

Hello sohitsharma7747, are you a BRAND NEW Customer trying to activate your account for the First Time on a New SIM, or are you an EXISTING Customer, trying to TRANSFER your account from an old sim card to a New Sim card?

If your an existing customer, your Account number is printed on your wireless bill. If your a new customer, you can ask for it over the phone or perhaps they email it to you right after your line is activated, but you can always call and they will give you your account number, they never have an issue doing this.

jvrbaski
I've Been Around

Adding condo account to My rogers account

Hi,

I recently have moved to a condo, where I have included Roger Cabel TV and Internet package in the condo fee. I also have an account for mobile phones with Rogers and account related to it on My Rogers. Since nobody gave me a new account number for cable and internet, where I can get an account number and add it to My Rogers account? I would like to use Anyplace Tv application and it's not possible until I have connected my cable account with My Rogers.

Thank you

Miladin

Hello @jvrbaski,

Thanks for posting your concern in the Rogers Community Forums! 🙂

I'm sure you are looking forward to accessing the Rogers Anyplace TV app to enjoy some of your programs while on the go! We can check on the backend to see if your bulk cable TV and internet account are properly linked to your profile as this may very well be the issue. 

If possible, please send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,
RogersLaura

Sahiltiwari0352
I've Been Here Awhile
I just bought a new phone and linked with rogers but cannot find my account number

Hello, @Sahiltiwari0352.

Welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for joining this thread; have you checked the solution post? If no success, we can help fetch the account number for you. 

Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Sameer1
I've Been Around
Hi i want my account numeber of rogers what i have to do. On 611 its always busy and nobody responded

Hello and welcome to the Community @Sameer1!

You've come to the right place :)! You should have access to your account number via your MyRogers Account, you can also find the account number on your monthly invoice. If you still require assistance please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersZia

Hello my name berhanu can you help me by providing. My account

Hello, @berhanuabukogic.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to Rogers Community Forums!

We have discussed a few ways to retrieve the account number in this thread. If you still need assistance, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin