I can't find my Account number!!!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

I can't find my Account number!!!

My sister and I share a data plan, I had the privilege of enabling and disabling her and my data whenever we feel like we might go over our plan of 5gb. I turned off my sisters data, and now our cycle just restarted and we have fresh data. But since the app always crashes (Seriously always crashes) I can't turn it back on. Now she's stuck with no data. The reason why I'm looking for my account number is because maybe I have better luck turning it back on online. but when I log on, it asks for my account number where i cant find anywhere. Please help ASAP my sister really needs her data back. 

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: I can't find my Account number. . !!!

Hello @Jasper2

You have multiple ways of getting the account number.

1). When you signed up with Rogers, the contract you have or email should have given you a account number. Check that and see.

2). You can contact Rogers by dialing *611 in your account and give them ur information and once you are in the account, ask them for the account number so you can log into ur My Rogers account (Only the account holder and Authorized Level 1 can do this.)

3). You can go into any of your local Rogers store, show photo identification and give ur information to them, once thy log in they can give u the account number as well ( as said above this can only be obtained by the account holder and level 1)

4). Last but not least, you can try contacting @CommunityHelps and see if they are able to do this for you!

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Jasper2

You have multiple ways of getting the account number.

1). When you signed up with Rogers, the contract you have or email should have given you a account number. Check that and see.

2). You can contact Rogers by dialing *611 in your account and give them ur information and once you are in the account, ask them for the account number so you can log into ur My Rogers account (Only the account holder and Authorized Level 1 can do this.)

3). You can go into any of your local Rogers store, show photo identification and give ur information to them, once thy log in they can give u the account number as well ( as said above this can only be obtained by the account holder and level 1)

4). Last but not least, you can try contacting @CommunityHelps and see if they are able to do this for you!

Hope this helps! 🙂

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you for this, I finally found it.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Re: I can't find my Account number!!!

Don’t know my number I font get paper statements
Highlighted

Hello @Capinecchia1,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! 😃

It can definitely be frustrating when you cannot find your Account Number, Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can provide you with the Account number.

For more information on our private messaging system check out our blog.

RogersTony

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@Capinecchia1 wrote:
Don’t know my number I font get paper statements

Do you b=not see it when you sign in to My Rogers?

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted
I've Been Around

how to find my acct

Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

@beni2This is a forum, not live chat. Read all the messages from the beginning of this thread.

Rogers PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario
Highlighted

Good day @beni2,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

For many reasons, you may need to have your account number handy. 

We want to help you shed some light on this.

To know how to obtain your account number, please refer to the solution (post 2 of 9).

If you decide to reach out to us for assistance, send us a private message @CommunityHelps the next time you're online and we can definitely provide you with your account number.

For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out this blog.

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Around

unable to find my account no. while activating my sim, account no. is required and i dont have the same. Kindly provide the same so that i can activate.