cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to submit proof of status for retiree for continued corporate discount

Retiree2022
I've been here awhile

I retired last year with an active corporate discount (I worked for a major bank.) I'm told I can continue the discounts if I submit a "pay stub" to Rogers to prove my status, but no on at Rogers can tell me how. I've spent hours on the phone with Rogers Direct (844-403-5909) and the best they can tell me is to phone 844-403-5909 (!) but can offer no advice as to which of the hundreds of phone option paths I need to follow. 

They also suggested an email that starts with my corporation's initials and ends in "***rppidv@rogersidv.ca" but those emails BOUNCE. I'm very frustrated. Can anyone help?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to submit proof of status for retiree for continued corporate discount

RogersTony

Hello, @Retiree2022 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Congratulations on your retirement! I can imagine how frustrating it has been trying to get this information. I have looked into this for you. Retirees must contact their dedicated dealers or contact Rogers Direct at 1-844-403-5909 or rdidv@rogersdirect.ca.

The phone number provided to you is correct but the email address you quoted was not correct. Please use the email address I've quoted above and you should be able to get assistance from the Rogers Direct team via email. I am hoping you can provide a copy of your pay stub to them there or they may provide you with another way to provide us with the details.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you are still having issues.

RogersTony

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersTony

Hello, @Retiree2022 

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Congratulations on your retirement! I can imagine how frustrating it has been trying to get this information. I have looked into this for you. Retirees must contact their dedicated dealers or contact Rogers Direct at 1-844-403-5909 or rdidv@rogersdirect.ca.

The phone number provided to you is correct but the email address you quoted was not correct. Please use the email address I've quoted above and you should be able to get assistance from the Rogers Direct team via email. I am hoping you can provide a copy of your pay stub to them there or they may provide you with another way to provide us with the details.

I hope this helps! Please let us know if you are still having issues.

RogersTony

Retiree2022
I've been here awhile
Thanks for the advice! The "Phone ...5909" item is very confusing - not even people at Rogers were able to tell me what menu options to use.

Eventually, I got a reply from the email that asked for a time they could call. They did call, and I placed my order and was asked to reply to the email with my proof of retiree status as an attachment. Curiously, the person I was speaking to on a phone was somebody I'd spoken to earlier in the week who didn't know how to proceed then, so apparently they've been spreading the correct information around their call center now.

I am, in fact, using my new phone to type this reply!
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 2 in conversation