How to get tracking number for my new phone

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm Here A Lot

How to get tracking number for my new phone

Hello, I ordered an S4 with Galaxy Gear, I can't wait, so much so that its unsettling when I have no clue when its going to arive. Is there an easy way to get the tracking number?? I was told that it would be sent to my inbox, I never recieved it sadly. I checked Spam too!!!!! Seems weird because I get my bill and other services on that email all the time.  God any ideas??? 

XOXOXO

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: How to get tracking number for my new phone

Hello jrew

It can take 3-5 business days for it to ship out if they have them in stock. It can take a bit longer to ship if they are out. There is no other way to get a tracking number on something u ordered. Only way is via email.
I'm Here A Lot

The issue is, I upgraded because I lost my old phone. Witch I am required to use for business. 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jrew

I am sorry to hear that. Sadly tho there is no way for them to give u the tracking number unless it ships. Until then, there is nothing they can give u ( tracking number or ect.)
Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

YES, I called them and its almost here! 

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello jrew

Did they give u a tracking number? (Valid one, not not their internal one?). If they did, you are set. Which means it never got sent out. If they just told u " it will be shipping tonight" i would wait for the tracking number.
I've Been Here Awhile

I have had the same problem before and I had to call them.  Only with mine, it was never shipped or said that I even ordered it.  I would call them until you get them to email the tracking number.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Nileeta

Noticed sometimes the system does that. It orders a phone but doesn't. I would call back as u said and ask them to send u the email with the tracking number. Usually they do when it's shipped out.
Get Ready!
Ask an Expert: IGNITE TV Part II
JOIN US: November 5, 6, & 7
Start: November 5th 10AM ET
End: November 7th 6PM ET

We're back with another Ask an Expert!!
JOIN US

For three straight days we will have exclusive access to some of Ignite TV's best Program Managers. They will be here taking your questions LIVE!

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation