How to Sign up for Internet Services.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Chubby969
I've Been Around

How to Sign up for Internet Services.

Need internet, can you please help?

*** Edited Labels ***

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: How to Sign up for Internet Services.

If you need to order internet.

You can do it through the website, call the 1888ROGERS1 number

Or go into any rogers store.

Wendy72
I've Been Around

How do I set up a new service
RogersZia

Good evening @Wendy72,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Glad to hear you're interested in getting new service with us. You've definitely come to the right place!

May I know what services are you interested in activating? Do you currently have any active services with us?

You can reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to assist you. To learn more about how to PM, please see this post

RogersZia

Garrychahal
I've Been Around

I live in Brampton Ontario I don’t have a internet connection in my home tried a lot to get but no one is providing.

RogersMaude

Good day @Garrychahal,

Welcome to the Rogers Community! We appreciate your interest for Rogers residential services. We are indeed committed to keeping you connected!

We know how important it is to keep your whole home connected and that’s why we are committed to providing strong wall-to-wall WiFi backed by an advanced fibre-powered network. We proactively monitor the network 24/7 to help keep you connected and provide innovative tools and technology so you can personalize your internet through Ignite WiFi Hub, it’s the ultimate home WiFi experience.

Firstly, click here to see if you live in an area where Rogers services are available. You should see the box below where you'll be able to enter your address/postal code:

Don't forget to visit www.rogers.com/promotions/internet for our current available offers and don't hesitate to let us know if you have any questions!

RogersMaude