How do I pay off my Device Tab Balance?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

How do I pay off my Device Tab Balance?

Hello, just wondering how you can pay of a remaking flextab? Do I need to go to a local Rogers store? Is there a way to pay it off online? 

***Added Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Re: How do I pay off my Device Tab Balance?

Hello @Kangdaniel,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for your post!

I understand that you may need to pay off the amount left on your previous device subsidy. It would be my pleasure to provide you with the information you need to do so.

There are different transactions that generate the FLEXtab to be charged.

To clarify, are you planning on cancelling your line or looking into a potential hardware upgrade?

The FLEXtab amount is normally charged to the invoice following a hardware upgrade. You'll only have to pay for the subsidy that was remaining on the previous device you obtained with a renewal of your term.

The other instance, where that amount is generated to your account, is when you terminate the service. The subsidy left to pay on your phone appears on the final invoice.

Finally, if you are currently on a Tab (Premium or Premium +, for example) and you’re thinking of changing your plan to a “No Tab”, the FLEXtab is billed to your account and due on the next invoice.

In the scenarios described above, the FLEXtab appears as another charge on your monthly bill. That means you can pay it like you normally pay your regular invoices, whether it is by credit card or internet banking etc.

Don't hesitate to let us know if you have any other questions!

RogersMaude

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Can I pay off my tab balance early before my contract expires?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @11bobsyouruncle

Yes you can! Just contact Rogers and tell them you want to pay off the remaining balance off. The agent will ask you why and what not but explain you will like to pay it off early now. They should be able to help you with that.