How do I find my wireless price plan details?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Contributor

Re: How do I find my wireless price plan details?

@Strider22 wrote:

Fourth re 800 numbers. If I pay $0.50 a minute are they still free? I would believe not.

Did you make that call between 3 pm  and 6 pm?

I'm a Senior Advisor

@Strider22 wrote:

How can someone else mark my query as solved?

Once a topic is marked "solved" it stays that way. If you have a different question then you should start a new thread.

SA8300HD, SA8300SD, DTA50, LG-E410B PayGo. Location: S-W Ontario

Hello, @Strider22

Just to clarify regarding marked Solutions, it's based on the first post's content. It helps anyone searching the forum as the search results pull up the first post. Even after the thread has the solution, you can continue to expand the discussion as we are doing in this thread. 

Thanks for your contribution and for your help in keeping the community a pleasant place to be.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I Plan to Stick Around

PayGo Rates

Is there somewhere on the Rogers website I can read my current rates - ie. rates per minutes for talk and per text?

When I signed up for my $100 prepaid "card" in May I was quoted, in writing, the following rates - 45c per minute talk within Canada, 50c  Ca/US and 30c per text message (Ca or US).   But now with no notification I'm being charged 50c in Ca and $1 per minute to the US.

Is it ethical, even if legal, to make changes to a written contract without notification and in particular to double certain charges without any notification?

Is there anywhere on the website where these charges can be checked? I can't find anything and help calls and chat inquiries have yielded nothing.

My plan number is PPDM04000.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@dereklola wrote:

PayGo Rates

Is it ethical, even if legal, to make changes to a written contract without notification and in particular to double certain charges without any notification?

My plan number is PPDM04000.

PAYGo is different from Post-paid.  Yes they can increase rates and they will usually send a text to your phone outlining the changes before they happen. When I started with PAYGo 8 years ago, my rates were much lower than they are now, however, I always received a text notifying me of any rate changes for texts or calls.

If you login to "MyRogers" "Usage & Services" you should see your rate of $0.50/min and any "add-ons".

I Plan to Stick Around

It really makes me shudder that companies can get away with this sort of thing. I suppose it's because no one is likely to spend the money, or time, to challenge them - I'm not. Surprised the CRTC doesn't get involved.

I Plan to Stick Around

Quote "If you login to "MyRogers" "Usage & Services" you should see your rate of $0.50/min and any "add-ons""

I don't see any of the other rates - like Ca/US, Ca/Int, text messages etc.

But I do still have my Agreement issued by Rogers quoting lower rates than they are now charging me.

I just get the feeling that I'm considered a nuisance for expecting what I paid for.

No different from politics I guess.