How can this company take money from us and not have to pay or credit us back?

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

How can this company take money from us and not have to pay or credit us back?

In October, I had to get a new phone when my old one ate dirt. I had to change from a phone plan I had had for 10 or 11 years at that point, which meant that I no longer needed the voice mail plus add-on and asked them to remove it. They said they would. I thought that they did. They asked me if I wanted the protection plan; I said no, but I did say yes to the one-time payment of the store's protection plan. 

Needless to say, since October, I have been paying $4.99 for the voice mail bundle that I asked that they remove and $10.99 for the Roger's protection plan which I said no to. In January, I emailed them about it, asking they remove both of those. I got irrate as month after month, it was still not removed even though I was told otherwise. They absolutely refuse to credit my account for THEIR mistake. That means that since January, I have been paying $15.98 per month in useless charges. That money should be added back onto my account. I have contacted them so, so, so, so many times about this. 

How's Telus' plans looking?? Is the cancellation fee still a maximum of $400? Or was it $200? 

***Edited Labels***

Retired Moderator RogersAdam
Retired Moderator

Re: How can this company take money from us and not have to pay or credit us back?

Hello and welcome to the community.

I'm sorry you had such a bad experience. I will have our @CommunityHelps  team reach out to you via Private Message in order to clear things up. Look out for the message in your inbox. We do hope to clarify this situation as soon as possible.

Now on PPV
BARE KNUCKLE FC 9: LOBOV VS. KNIGHT 2
LIVE: Saturday, November 16, 2019 9PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $39.99 (HD) | $39.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $39.99
DTV & Ignite TV customers can order now!

Bare Knuckle Fighting Championship returns with BKFC 9, featuring the rematch of April’s “The Fight of the Year” between former UFC star Artem Lobov and Jason Knight.

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation