Hardware Upgrade Question

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Hardware Upgrade Question

I was trying to do an upgrade online for my husband it said $0 dollars his upgrade fee is $52 dollars so when I put in the order it says over 900 bucks he is on the premium tab

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Soccermomwith3

Which device were you looking at? Did you speak to Rogers or do live chat with them to see what's going on?

Maybe the plan u are on, is a older plan so the pricing of the device will be higher then a newer plan which brings down the pricing of the device.

Best solution is calling in and speaking with them. You can also Private Message @CommunityHelps and see what they can do!

I Plan to Stick Around

Oh Ok thanks I will try that

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Soccermomwith3

You are welcome. Hopefully all works out! 🙂

I've Been Around

I am eligible for upgrade on my 1st phone but the i have 2yr prem tab plan that started last august 2016 when I added a new phone on my account. How will or will it affect the second phone in anyway if I upgrade my first phone with another prem tab plan? Will there be other fees?

Hi @Raqz,

Welcome to the Community Forums, and thanks for your post! Getting a new phone is an exciting time, so I'm happy to help!

As long you're on an eligible Share Everything Premium Tab plan and are taking the upgraded phone on a corresponding Premium Tab agreement, then the 2nd line will not be affected in any way.  

You'd only have to pay the cost of the new phone + tax and the $25 connection fee.  If the term is complete for the 1st line, then there shouldn't t be any FLEXtab balance owing. 

Hope this helps!

RogersShaun

I Plan to Stick Around

If a quick question about upgrade I know I have to pay the early upgrade fee but if a store like BestBuy or another store has the phone I want for $0 but Rogers is saying 129 what price would I get for the upgrade

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Soccermomwith3

You will be paying $0 as when you sign up, it will show Best Buy pricing instead. All you need to do is pay for whatever accesories u get in store and the flextab will be charged to you when u get ur next month invoice.
I Plan to Stick Around

Ok thanks it's too bad it's over today booo
I've Been Here Awhile

I was interested in upgrading two of the cell phones on my account to the new Samsung Galaxy Note 8. However, the up-front $550 CAN charge on a two-year plan for each of the phones is very steep. I've recently discovered that my workplace has an arrangement with another carrier, one that provides significantly reduced costs, almost 50%, on what I'm currently paying. At the moment, I'm just waiting until later this year, when you no longer have to pay a fee to unlock your cell phone, and was then planning on switching. However, because of the inconvenience of switching like that, I was wondering if it was possible to get these two phones with no up front payment at all, on a two-year plan, of course, especially since I've been a loyal Rogers customer for several years now.