Got a text that my data had been turned off

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Got a text that my data had been turned off

Good day @Tomquinlan,

Welcome to the Rogers Community!

Thanks for reaching out to us for assistance with the reactivation of your data transmissions.

I understand the inconveniences caused by being unable to connect to the Internet without a Wi-Fi connection.

If you cannot locate the text message you received when the data was paused, you'll have to get in touch with us to have it reactivated. 

Please send a private message @CommunityHelps, if you'd like to grant you access to your data transmissions.

I'm confident we'll be able to further assist you. 

If you're not familiar with how to send us a message, follow the instructions outlined in this Blog. 

Looking forward to your PM!

RogersMaude

I've Been Around

Hi i'm facing the same thing. 

CAN anybody help me

Hello @1Bbk,

Welcome to the Community and thank you for your post.

Do you still have the text message pertaining to data usage? If yes, then please follow the instructions in the message to resume your data activity. If you no longer have the message we can assist you with getting your data resumed. Please PM us @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. If you're not familiar with how to send us a message, follow the instructions outlined in this Blog

Looking forward to hearing from you Robot Happy!

RogersZia