Got a text that my data had been turned off

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Got a text that my data had been turned off

Not sure if they can.

EASIEST way otherwise, would be to give a quick call into the rogers 1888 number, they can re-activate it for you (after confirming that your going to accept any/all charges further beyond whats already being charged)

I've Been Around

Hello how do I turn my data back on I accidentally deleted the message saying it's been shot off
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You would have to call into support.

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello @Kaniehtenhawi_

Unfortunately you would have to contact Rogers by *611 or from another device and have them switch it back on. Unfortunately there is no self option to do this other then calling into Rogers
I've Been Around

Can you send me link again via PM @Pkang85?

I've Been Around

This doesn't make any sense at all. I still have the text message but I'm unable to open the link as my data has been turned off.  Oh, use my wifi you say?  Well I'm unable to authenticate my account unless I'm using data. lol

Hello, @FC10

Thank you for joining and posting your concern in the Community. I can perceive the inconvenience of data getting turned off, were you able to reactivate the data service? We can definitely assist in enabling the data service on your account, please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. Our private messaging system is explained in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've Been Around

I recently received a text from rogers stating they were shutting down my data usage on my phone because I have gone over. I deleted the text with the link. Can anyone help me out? Thanks 

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you no longer have the text, you will need to call into rogers.  And they can re-enable (as long as you are agreeing to the additional charges, etc).

I've Been Around

I never recieced the text in the first place, yet when I check my 192... It says to check my texts, and reply with 'GO'
Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats