Getting through to Rogers Direct Support.

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RogersZia

Re: Getting through to Rogers Direct Support.

Good evening @Minesh,

Welcome to the Community!

I realize the wait times have been longer than usual lately. Are you trying to get in touch with Rogers Direct to have a recurring discount added to your account? Just need a little bit more info to best assist you. 

You may also want to review the contact information in RogersMaude's post here

RogersZia

Minesh
I've Been Here Awhile

Yes exactly. My current price plan and monthly financing cost does not reflect what i agreed to. Whom should i call? Please dont tell me to call 18444035909 because I waited 6.5 hours last time. And that was enough. Is there another number or way to reach you?
RogersLaura

Hello @Minesh,

Thanks for getting back to us!

It sounds like you may be referring to our Preferred Pricing option. I would recommend that you reach out directly to our Business Support Team for assistance with getting the correct pricing applied. Please click here to see the contact phone number or click on the 'Chat now' icon to live chat with a representative. The hours of operation are also provided for your reference as well. I am confident that you will be able to get the support needed. 🙂

Kind regards,

RogersLaura

jcwestby1
I've Been Here Awhile

Does anyone have a different way to contact Rogers Direct? No luck via email or phone. Just wondering if there’s a chat option.

Edit: didn’t read far enough. Looks like no one is getting through. Never mind.