Fraudulent Activity - Nothing done about it

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Fraudulent Activity - Nothing done about it

I keep getting fraud alerts all over my rogers account there's rogers won't do anything about it. I don't know how to proceed with them. arent they supposed to erase old bankruptcy accounts ???? so it wouldn't affect service

now my accounts kinda locked saying call in but they keep transferring me around the world

Greetings and welcome to our Community @blueambition420!

Here at Rogers we take fraud very seriously. We have a set process for handling these kinds of concerns, so I am surprised that you're simply being transferred around and not finding any satisfaction. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please reach out to me by PMing @CommunityHelps so that I may further assist. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

I Plan to Stick Around

I spoke to a very nice agent, a ticket has been completed my account was compromised. You're right you guys take it very seriously. All my stuff is fixed no I don't want another carrier Rogers has all the features I like which others don't include like text message the USA or a good North America plan. the agent's name was Mark I would like to thank him

now I have a new phone on the way with a big smile

Highlighted

Thank you so much for updating this thread @blueambition420!

We're delighted to know this was properly handled and that you remain a satisfied Rogers customer.

We appreciate you took the time to let the Community know we do indeed take this type of situation very seriously! Thanks again.

RogersMaude