Fraudulent Activity - Nothing done about it

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I Plan to Stick Around

Re: Fraudulent Activity - Nothing done about it

I keep getting fraud alerts all over my rogers account there's rogers won't do anything about it. I don't know how to proceed with them. arent they supposed to erase old bankruptcy accounts ???? so it wouldn't affect service

now my accounts kinda locked saying call in but they keep transferring me around the world

Greetings and welcome to our Community @blueambition420!

Here at Rogers we take fraud very seriously. We have a set process for handling these kinds of concerns, so I am surprised that you're simply being transferred around and not finding any satisfaction. I apologize for any inconvenience.

Please reach out to me by PMing @CommunityHelps so that I may further assist. If you're not familiar with our PMing process, you can find instructions here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Highlighted
I Plan to Stick Around

I spoke to a very nice agent, a ticket has been completed my account was compromised. You're right you guys take it very seriously. All my stuff is fixed no I don't want another carrier Rogers has all the features I like which others don't include like text message the USA or a good North America plan. the agent's name was Mark I would like to thank him

now I have a new phone on the way with a big smile

Thank you so much for updating this thread @blueambition420!

We're delighted to know this was properly handled and that you remain a satisfied Rogers customer.

We appreciate you took the time to let the Community know we do indeed take this type of situation very seriously! Thanks again.

RogersMaude

Order Now!
UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone Live
LIVE: Saturday, January 18th 10:00 PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of January 16th

He's back! Irish superstar Conor McGregor makes his return to the Octagon on January 18, and he's kicking off 2020 with a welterweight showdown against the man with the most wins in UFC history, Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone. Returning to action for the first time since October 2018 in the main event of UFC 246, the two-division champion from Dublin known as "The Notorious" one wants to make a statement against Albuquerque action hero Cerrone, who has picked up five post-fight performance bonuses in his last five bouts.

Topic Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 7 Likes
  • 9 in conversation