Forgot my 4 digit security pin

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
I've Been Around

Forgot my 4 digit security pin

This is not a PPV / On Demand pin number. it is a 4 digit number used to access my Rogers account after a scam attempt. The rogers rep I spoke to said she couldn't help me with my account (billing) unless I remembered my number. So if I don't, does this mean I can never talk to Rogers again? How do I reset my pin number?

***Edited Labels***

Solved! Go to Solution.

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Re: Forgot my 4 digit security pin

Hi @sfleming

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

If you are unable to remember your pin, we can also authenticate you using your customer identification on your account.

Please reach out to us at @CommunityHelps to assist you further.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

All Replies
Highlighted
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @sfleming

Welcome to the Community Forums! Smiley Happy

If you are unable to remember your pin, we can also authenticate you using your customer identification on your account.

Please reach out to us at @CommunityHelps to assist you further.

@RogersPrasana

View solution in original post

Highlighted
I've Been Around

Tried to reset my pin and they wouldn't after I verified all other info. I changed it cuz I was fighting with my wife and forgot what i put it at
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I have forgotten mine before, and they should be able to reset the pin based upon your identifying information as the account holder - things like address, data of birth, postal code, etc.

If the person you are talking to can't do it, then ask for someone who can - I suspect that @ community helps will know what to do with it.

Good luck  If you still can't get it resolved, then ask for a manager and begin to escalate it until you get someone who can do it.

Bruce

Highlighted
I've Been Around

No they won't!
Highlighted
I'm a Reliable Contributor

Just did an online chat with c/s regarding a tv package question. Was asked to provide personal details to confirm my account, via a popup window they sent, so did that. Later, was asked to confirm my 4 digit account pin. via similar pop up. The c/s rep said the number I submitted was not valid. I went looking for it and the chat ended. Could not find my written record of it, so looked online for a way to reset it. Not possible. Used to be.

Looks like I will have to to the local Rogers store to get it reset.
Highlighted
I'm a Senior Advisor

I may be wrong, but I suspect that if you call in to customer service billing, that they will gather your personal information and other things they have that can verify you and they will have you set up a new number.

I know my wife was calling in recently and forgot the number, so they had her give a bunch of identifying information, what services we receive and so forth, and then they had her set a new security question and provide the new PIN and everything was fine.  It just meant that I now have to remember the new one, which I keep forgetting after using the same one for years.

Maybe @CommunityHelps here can help you too?

Give it a try.

Bruce

Highlighted
I've Been Around

I forgot my 4 digit pin. Please help.

Highlighted
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

If you dont remember your pin.. you'll have to call in and talk to someone...
Let them know that you have forgot your pin, and they should go through a bunch of other questions to verify the account, and then be able to reset your pin for you.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

You may have set up a secret question with a password or you can go to the nearest Rogers store with I.D. and get it reset