Flextab

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I'm a Trusted Advisor

Re: Flextab

Hello rowaba

Have you tried this on a desktop instead of mobile? Assuming you are using mobile. If not have you tried another browser on desktop to see? Mine works fine but sometimes has issues i find.

I've Been Around

I've been trying to look for the flextab but i can't seem to find it anywhere on this website, anyone?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

On the Overview page, click on your wireless number you are looking to upgrade

On that page, near the left hand side, you should see "view/pay device ballance"

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello sherwin

Log into My Rogers - Product and Service - Device Balance. It will tell you the month and year that your contract will end and it will tell you the amount owing on the device balance.

You can also contact Rogers via Live Chat, Facebook and Twitter @Rogershelps and they will let you know

I've Been Around

Yes I agree. It is well documented in the media how badly Canadians are soaked for cell phones and plans. Really is disgusting!

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello weerainbows

Unfortunately that won't do much as in the past people have done it and we are still here dealing with those plans and costs. 

I've Been Around

I'm thinking about signing up with rogers for an iphone 6.

I believe they are giving a $500 subsiday when signing up.

I'm signing up as a corporate customer and my monthly plan will be $54 before tax and its a 36 month contract.

Can someone tell how after 1 year, what my tab balance would be? When i did the math, it was apparetnly $450.  That doesn't seem right.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Right, they are giving you pretty much a $500 loan for the phone.

You take that amount, and devide it over the period of your term.
In your case, 36 months.

So every month, it will subtract 13.89ish

After a year, you would have payed off 166.68 of it.... leaving a 333.32 remaining.

Comparing corporate vs retail... retail contracts, are only 2 years now (mandate via the CRTC).
it means your tab is paid off quicker..  but to help recoup some of the lost money the made over you being on the contract longer, the MINIMUM plan ammounts, are MUCH higher.
You likely woud still save ALOT more having the cheaper corp plan.. even with having to pay off some with say year left, etc.

Highlighted
I'm Here A Lot

Are flextab amounts prorated? It seems my amount is calculated on the 13th of every month. If I want to upgrade/cancel and have to pay off the flextab (say today the 1st) will it credit me Sept 14th to Oct 1st?

I'm a Trusted Advisor

Hello krown

No they are not. The amount u see now is what u have to pay to cancel or upgrade as of this moment.