cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Financing Promo Credit

jv97
I've been here awhile

I have searched my bill and account high and low to find where it would say when my financing credit will end and still have no idea. I’ve seen on the forum that it can be found in the fine print of your bill but I’ve read every part of it. I realize this is an unrealistic hope but is there a possibility the credit won’t be taken off my bill?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Financing Promo Credit

RogersMaude

Good day @jv97,

Welcome to the Rogers Community & thank you for your post!

The financing promo monthly discount is normally valid for the duration of the 24 months financing period. Were you originally told otherwise?

Your financing program promotion credit does not show in the Financing Program Details because that amount will appear in the Monthly Charges section of your wireless bill and will reduce your monthly wireless service charges. Hope this helps!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

RogersMaude

Good day @jv97,

Welcome to the Rogers Community & thank you for your post!

The financing promo monthly discount is normally valid for the duration of the 24 months financing period. Were you originally told otherwise?

Your financing program promotion credit does not show in the Financing Program Details because that amount will appear in the Monthly Charges section of your wireless bill and will reduce your monthly wireless service charges. Hope this helps!

Please let us know if you have any other questions. 🙂

RogersMaude

jv97
I've been here awhile
I know how to find the charge on my bill, but i’ve searched my contracts, terms & conditions etc. and can find no mention of it ending unless I cancel my financing program. On my bill I was notified that my financing charges will be coming to an end but no mention of the credit ending. It even explained that my plan will stay the same but I don’t know whether that includes the credit, you’d think it would be clearly marked somewhere on my agreements/bill.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

if your financing term is coming to an end, then expect the credits you receive for the financing to also come to an end.  It would be strange to receive a financing credit when your not financing your phone any more ie, its fully paid off.  I dunno what  the bill would look like since I have never financed a phone thru rogers before, I have always bought my phone outright because I can afford it and do not trust certain billing systems and promos so I do not have to deal with this mess.

I've been around

I think this is related to the original question:

What if you pay a lump sum into the financing of the device?  This reduces the financing term because the device would be paid off earlier.  But I don't want to lose the Promotional credit for the full term.

Hello @20171!

Welcome and thanks for posting your concerns here! 🙂

If a customer makes a down payment towards the cost of their new device at the beginning of their financing agreement this wouldn't shorten their term, but rather, it would reduce the monthly financing fee that they pay each month until their 24-month term is finished. With this being said, any monthly promotional credit you accepted at the beginning, should still continue for the full duration of your term. 

NOTE: If during their financing agreement, a customer pays off their device balance, does an early upgrade to a new device, or cancels their line, this ends the financing agreement and therefore the monthly promotional credit will end.  

I hope this helps clarify! Have a nice day!! 

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 5 in conversation